Monday, July 07, 2003

Traffic Light

Being impatient, I tend not to look at the traffic lights meant for the pedestrians when crossing roads. I look at the lights meant for the drivers instead. Their red light is my green light. While I do not encourage this, I find it interesting that other pedestrians gasp as they see me cross at a norma pace while there is oncoming traffic, while the pedeatrian light is not green. And the traffic magically seems to sow down for me. Haha.

What can we learn from this? Some seemingly inexplicable phenomena such as psychic powers we see around might be due to people who have realised they can look one step ahead in the cause and effect of things. This step ahead is somewhat invisible to the common man because he only sees the obvious.

No comments:

Hopefully Somewhat Enlightening & Entertaining Thoughts... Stuff discovered on the path to the natural unshakable peacefulness of a stone...