Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Stubborn



A: You are stubborn.
B: No I don't think so.
A: You are entitled to your view, and so am I. I think you are stubborn. You ought to reflect.
B: I reflected- and still do not think so. But you are right...
You are entitled to your view, and so am I.
______________________
Who is the stubborn one?
He who insists he is not?
Or he who insists the other is?

Are you A or B?
If you are A or B, do you see yourself as stubborn?
Why not?
Stubborn?

Beware!
The stubborn do not grow spiritually.
The stubborn think they are grown spiritually.
The stubborn have their hearts and mind closed.
Open up now! JoinMailingList4LatestUpdates/Reply

No comments:

Hopefully Somewhat Enlightening & Entertaining Thoughts... Stuff discovered on the path to the natural unshakable peacefulness of a stone...