Sunday, May 11, 2003

Sorry



I feel sorry more than rage
for those who do not feel sorry for what they had done
when they should- for they ARE blind.

I feel rage more than sorry
for those who do not say sorry
when they know they should- for they are NOT blind.

But most of all, I feel sorry and rage for myself
for feeling rage, for wanting "sorry" from others...

Just say my piece in peace, and let go-
for the rest is beyond my control...
till a better time,
till Compassion is increased,
till Wisdom is increased,
to help all truly see,
to help all truly repent...
including the sorry self who wrote this. JoinMailingList4LatestUpdates/Reply

No comments:

Hopefully Somewhat Enlightening & Entertaining Thoughts... Stuff discovered on the path to the natural unshakable peacefulness of a stone...