Sunday, January 12, 2003

All Your Eggs in One Basket



Some excerpts from one of my favourite Pet Shop Boys song, "Paninaro ’95"-

"... Now you've gone, I'm all alone
My heart is broken and I don't wanna go home
You know it's all over, you're out of luck
You feel so low you wanna self-destruct
I needed you and you loved me too
but now I don't know what I'm gonna do
But life moves on, I'm talking history
and now I've got to find someone who'll dance with me...

... You, you were my lover
You were my hope, you were my dreams, my life
my passion, my love, my sex and my money
my violence, religion, injustice and death..."


This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket and lose it. First of all, don't have too many unnecessary eggs. Second, don't have just one basket- but don't have too many either. If you want only one "basket", it has to be refuge in the Triple Gem. No other "basket" is reliable and lasting! It is the crucial basket. JoinMailingList4LatestUpdates/Reply

No comments:

Hopefully Somewhat Enlightening & Entertaining Thoughts... Stuff discovered on the path to the natural unshakable peacefulness of a stone...