Sunday, January 19, 2003

Stupid



It all seems so stupid,
it makes me want to give up!
But why should I give up,
when it all seems so stupid?

-Depeche Mode (Shame, from "Construction Time Again")

I SMS-ed the above to May, and the next time we bumped into each other, she remarked that I probably think too much. Knowing this remark to stem from the message, I replied that I don't think so. Life is a paradoxical existential crisis as described by those lyrics, and it is only those who contemplate deeply about these pardoxes, and either attempt or succeed to resolve them, who truly live. She paused for a few moments, and said, "I agree." JoinMailingList4LatestUpdates/Reply

No comments:

Hopefully Somewhat Enlightening & Entertaining Thoughts... Stuff discovered on the path to the natural unshakable peacefulness of a stone...