Sunday, January 19, 2003

O Great Relief



O what great relief!
That life is utterly meaningless!

I have no obligation
to be good, evil or pure,
to live or to die...
I get to choose whatever I want-
to go to hell or heaven,
or to stay where I am,
or to attain Nirvana.

All I need to remember is
my choices will have corresponding results.
In this great relief,
I am still not free from the law of cause and effect (karma),
but I can use cause and effect to win freedom from it.

Because life is utterly meaningless,
I choose whatever meaning I see worth pursuing.
Because life is utterly meaningless,
I can choose to be free from life, and death. JoinMailingList4LatestUpdates/Reply

No comments:

Hopefully Somewhat Enlightening & Entertaining Thoughts... Stuff discovered on the path to the natural unshakable peacefulness of a stone...